Current openings at Bankable
We employ a global team of ambitious and passionate people from diverse backgrounds.
Bankable is rapidly expanding its global business and is always looking for bright, smart, operational and entrepreneurial people. We have various roles in different business areas. Training, support and development are a given – so progression is entirely up to you.
Have we stirred your interest?
Check our list of openings below and submit an application.
Recruiters - We currently do not use recruitment services. If we change our mind, we'll proactively seek you out.
Legal Contracts Manager
We are looking for a Legal Contracts Manager to join our Legal team to work closely with the Management team and the Business teams. You will be responsible for reviewing, advising and drafting commercial contracts. This a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and proactive individual seeking an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative FinTech. You will have the opportunity to develop the position as you grow with the company.
- Manage the contract process from end-to-end
- Support the Management team in the negotiation and execution of contracts
- Liaise with clients with regards to the negotiation, review, analysis and summary of legal and commercial documentation
- Resolve legal queries of varied nature relating to all aspects of the business as required
- Assist in the general legal, commercial and regulatory compliance matters as well as ensuring administration and commercial accuracy of all contracts
- Mitigate risks and liability exposure
- Assist with administrative activities as required
- LPC or equivalent common law certification (dual common law and civil law certification is a plus)
- Have contract Administrator or Paralegal experience (experience in the payments industry is a plus)
- Knowledge of English & French Law
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English (French and other languages are a plus)
- Creative, energetic, resourceful, takes initiative, self-motivated and a team player
- Highly organized, determined and detail oriented
- Proficient at using the Microsoft suite, especially Word and Excel
What we will offer you
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso coffee machine, fresh fruit for breakfast, and freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3pm!
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis
- We are a close-knit international team participating in numerous industry and team events
Senior Support Analyst
We’re looking for an open minded, detail-oriented and empathetic problem solver to join our Production Services team at Bankable.
We’re a small team of multi-disciplined individuals with an interesting array of responsibilities. Obviously including the internal and external production support, also our test environments, Security (with a capital S!), internal IT and Client Support. Caps there as well, our clients are *very* important to us!
We offer Payment and Virtual Ledger solutions to many industries. Our products are wide and varied. They have many uses and our clients vary from rapidly growing hip new startups (agile expenses, food delivery, Blockchain…) to established organisations needing a flexible partner to create challenger banks or simply manage their money.
Our products are accessible via Web Interfaces and APIs, they run on Linux, our internal IT runs on Windows. We use PostrgreSQL, Java based micro-services, C++ based logic engines, Ansible for IT Operations, various top secret Security tools and the cloud is right around the corner.
- 8+ years’ experience supporting bespoke mission critical applications, ideally in financial services
- Knowledge of Linux OS and general networking protocols
- Knowledge of SQL, particularly with bespoke application database structures
- A pragmatic approach, especially to practices like ITIL and security frameworks
- Experience with risk management and audits (changes, security, etc..) a big plus
- Work collaboratively, across functions and happy to chip in
- Previous work experience in the payments is a plus, not mandatory
What we will offer you
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast and freshly baked cookies every day at 3pm!
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative
- You will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions
We are looking for an experienced Senior Developer to join our platform development team. As a senior member of the development team you will use your experience to devise and develop outstanding solutions while also mentoring more junior team members.
You will develop new functionality and enhance existing features as we expand into new markets and continue to innovate. Our platform is operated in a Platform as a Service model, servicing many clients through direct API integration and/or white labelled solutions. We therefore focus on building a robust, innovative and flexible core product we take to market.
- Developing software a number of programming languages including Java, C++ and PL/pgSQL
- Leading development of specific features or components
- Be a key contributor overseeing aspects of analysis and design
- Designing, developing and testing system enhancements / changes
- Producing technical analysis / design documents / specifications as required
- Producing and justifying estimates for design / development tasks
- Working with Support to explain and handover new functionality
- Discussing business requirements with end users and / or analysts from other project teams and recommending possible solutions / options
- Mentoring more junior staff
- Extensive experience developing distributed enterprise scale applications
- Experience of working with multiple languages such as Java, C++, Scala…
- Experienced working on PostgreSQL database or other large scale database
- Experience delivering on a cloud based platform such as GCP or AWS
- Excellent Java and good C++ software development skills, particularly on Linux and Windows
- Expert in distributed high availability, secure, transaction based system development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to converse with people in a wide range of functions
- Quick to pick up ideas and understand new concepts
- Have good documentation / literacy skills which will be shown on a clear and succinct CV with excellent account of personal achievements on projects.
- Can motivate and mentor others
- Can work under pressure
- Flexible to changing priorities / strategies
- Have previous work experience as an engineer in the payments or FinTech industries (Not mandatory)
- Fluent in English (oral & written) – other languages are a big plus
What We Will Offer You
• Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based at the high growth space Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast and freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3pm!
• A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis
• You will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions
• We are a close-knit international team participating in numerous industry, social and team events
If this is you, apply now!
We would love to discuss your project
Get in touch with us to discuss launching or integrating innovative payment solutions including virtual accounts, virtual and plastic payment card programmes, e-wallets and full digital banking solution (for both transaction and retail banks).Let’s connect