Bankable is an award-winning Fintech company providing a payments and light banking platform, for developing solutions that include e-wallets, debit, credit, pre-paid cards using various payment methods. We are currently experiencing exponential growth with a client base ranging from global corporates, banks and insurers, to SME’s and Fintechs.
We are looking for a System Analyst. You will be a critical part of a software development POD and will be responsible for engaging with various key stakeholders within the company, identifying data, service and reporting requirements as well as being heavily involved in the process of using data to help the client-engagement teams evaluate and prioritize opportunities, define client requirements and acceptance criteria.
You will support Bankable’s expansion by engaging in the following activities:
- Conducting thorough customer and commercial analysis to help refine the services’ scope and offerings.
- In depth analysis of client requirements to identify functional needs and acceptance criteria.
- Elaborating requirements to create epics & developer stories in conjunction with QA and Development
- Identify common sources of technical issues during delivery and integration and make recommendations accordingly.
- Working closely with the development, testing, delivery and support teams to ensure that the client requirements are interpreted and developed to meet client acceptance criteria.
- Analysing and documenting the business model to create a complete picture of data flows and client requirements.
- Innovating, designing and documenting operational processes, design options and recommendations for the life cycle of payment product.
Our Ideal Candidate
- +5 years of System Analyst experience, preferably in the payments industry (prepaid would be a plus).
- Demonstrable knowledge of European payment standards, schema rules, payment processing technologies and regulations.
- Able to operate effectively in dynamic and agile development processes (we use SCRUM)
- Keen interest in digital innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across different disciplines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and across functions.
- Great intellectual agility and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English – other languages are a plus.
What we will offer you
- Work at a fun, fast-paced Fintech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited fresh fruits for breakfast, a ping pong table and freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3pm!
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative and can see the immediate impact of your work on the day.
- You will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions.
- We are a close-knit international team participating in numerous industry, social and team events.