- We are looking for an Junior Developer to join our platform development team.
- As a member of the development team you will be part of a team developing outstanding solution.
- You will develop new functionality and enhance existing features as we expand into new markets and continue to innovate.
- Our platform is operated in a Platform as a Service model, servicing many clients through direct API integration and/or white labelled solutions.
- We, therefore, focus on building a robust, innovative and flexible core product we take to market
- University graduate or have a few years of demonstrable industry experience
- At least a couple of years experience working with languages such as Java or C++.
- Experienced working on PostgreSQL database or other large scale database
- Some experience delivering on a cloud based platform such as GCP or AWS, even just as a pet project
- Strong Java/C++ software development skills, particularly on Linux
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to converse with people in a wide range of functions
- Quick to pick up ideas and understand new concepts
- Shows a high degree of energy
- Flexible to changing priorities / strategies
- Fluent in English (oral & written) – other languages are a big plus
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast, a table tennis corner and freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3pm!
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis
- You will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions
- We are a close-knit international team participating in numerous industry, social and team events