Inhouse Senior Technical Recruiter
We are currently looking for an Inhouse Senior Technical Recruiter. You will be working closely with the Management Team to drive recruitment. You will play a key role in the growth and success of Bankable by finding the best talent for our company. This a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and proactive individual seeking an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative FinTech. You will have the opportunity to develop the position as you grow with the company.
Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for the business by
- Drafting job specifications together with hiring managers
- Ensuring all openings are listed on various portals and channels as required
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of search resources (head hunting, social media, job boards, networking, etc.)
- Providing tailored candidate shortlists upon undertaking CV searching and screening
- Building strong working relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy as required
- Managing candidate correspondence acting as the point of contact for any candidate queries during the recruitment and selection process
- Undertaking all required preemployment checks (references requests, background checks, etc.)
- Populating HR database in respect of all recruitment activities
- Play an active role in developing Bankable’s Employer branding
- Research, develop and manage activities (Meetups, Hackathons, etc.) to target candidates across multiple business streams, with a focus on direct sourcing
- Administer starter/leaver processes including all documentation and induction processes
- Prepare, as required, management reports on employee-related data to assist with the management and development of staff
- Assist with administrative activities as required.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 3-5 years of experience in IT recruitment (particularly for Software Developer, Support and other tech roles)
- Has a track record of finding and closing highly talented individuals
- Has previous recruiter experience in an agency sourcing (preferred but not required)
- Has excellent communication skills, both oral and written (other languages are a plus)
- Is creative, energetic, resourceful, takes initiative, self-motivated and a team player
- Is highly organized, determined and detail oriented
- Is proficient at using the Microsoft suite, especially Word and Exce
What we will offer you
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast, and freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3pm!
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis
- You will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions
- We are a close-knit international team participating in numerous industry, social and team events
Bankable is an award-winning FinTech company providing a light banking and payments platform for developing solutions including virtual accounts, virtual & plastic prepaid card programmes, e-wallets & current account solutions. We are currently experiencing exponential growth with a client base ranging from global corporates, banks and insurers, to SME’s and FinTechs.