[French-speaking] Customer Success & Account Manager (entry-level)
We are currently looking for two Customer Success & Account Managers to join our Sales & Advisory team. You will assist Sales & Account Managers building long-term business relationships with potential and existing international corporate clients. You will liaise between prospects and cross-functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs. On the Customer Success side, you will develop technical, industry and client-based knowledge to cater to corporate clients’ queries and help keep our existing client base happy.
You will support Bankable’s expansion by assisting Sales & Account Managers in the following activities
- Managing and fostering relationships with clients
- Welcoming new and prospective clients to the business and its products
- Supporting new and prospective clients during the onboarding journey
- Managing client queries, responding to client queries and helping clients navigate through our payments platform – and liaising with our tech team members to deal with requests if required
- Identifying and providing analyses of customer feedback, process-improvement suggestions, and innovative ideas to improve general customer experience
- Identifying key leads within the client base to offer more comprehensive and ad-hoc content proposals and solutions
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, preferably with a strong business acumen
- Previous client facing work experience and/or experience in the payments industry would be a plus
- Strong team-spirit ability to work collaboratively across functions in a proactive way
- Great intellectual agility and rigorous attention to detail
- Completely fluent in English & French (oral & written) – other languages are a definite plus!
Perks of the Job
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator – Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London (One Canada Square, 2nd highest tower in the UK!), our office offers fresh fruit for breakfast, freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3 p.m., monthly networking drinks and regular company team-building activities
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take initiatives and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis. As a result, you will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions.
- We are a close-knit international team participating in numerous industry, social and team events
- Competitive salary
Bankable is an award-winning FinTech providing a payments platform enabling solutions including virtual accounts, virtual & plastic prepaid card programmes, e-wallets & light banking. We are currently experiencing exponential growth with a client base ranging from global corporates, banks, insurers and marketplaces to SMEs and FinTechs.