Bankable is an award winning fast paced FinTech providing a payments platform for developing solutions including virtual accounts, virtual & plastic prepaid card programmes, e-wallets & light banking solutions. We are currently experiencing exponential growth with a client base ranging from global corporates, banks and insurers, to SME’s and FinTechs.
We are looking for a hands-on Compliance Analyst. You will report into our Senior Compliance Manager and along you will be involved in taking care of the compliance practice as well as improving and maintaining relevant policies, procedures, system monitoring, technology-based controls and training. You will effectively manage partner relationships to preserve our status as a valued and respected partner.
- Maintain awareness of global regulatory developments with regards to all business activities
- Report and investigate possible instances of money laundering, suspicious activity or fraud including negative balances, disputes and chargebacks
- Perform risk assessments, ongoing monitoring, due diligence and PEPs & sanctions checks, including KYB & KYC
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and develop/implement pragmatic corrective action plans
- Provide ongoing and ad-hoc support on compliance queries (both from clients and internal stakeholders) and payment networks, marketing, compliance, etc
Our ideal candidate:
- 3 years or more experience of regulatory and compliance in financial/payment services, preferably in payments or cards
- High sense of responsibility and autonomy – “ready to go” from day one
- Demonstrate excellent technical knowledge relevant to the role, ie AML directives, GDPR, FATF, Fraud
- Superior communication and stakeholder management skills, for both internal and external clients
- Ability to work collaboratively and across functions
- Superior intellectual agility, attention to detail and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Flawless written and spoken English is mandatory – other languages are a plus
What we will offer you:
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso coffee machine, fresh fruit for breakfast, and freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3pm!
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis
- We are a close-knit international team participating in numerous industry and team events