Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst
Bankable is growing and investing in our Productions Services team and as such are now looking for a number of experienced Application Support Analysts.
Bankable is an award-winning fintech company that displaces payment and banking inefficiencies worldwide since 2010. We have recently announced a strategic partnership with Visa, allowing us to accelerate our expansion in Europe, North America and the Middle East.
Bankable can power any product or service which involves collecting funds, storing funds and paying funds irrespective of the currency and the payment methods used. Our real-time cross-border digital and payment solutions are used by global corporates and banks such as ABN Amro, Emirates and Airbus as well as scale-ups such as Glovo and Spendesk.
Everyone at Bankable is encouraged to take initiative and has the flexibility to grow and shape their careers based on ambitions and interests.
The Production Services team is one of the client facing teams at Bankable and manages the service to our clients both in Day-to-Day operations and helping deliver new functionality to production. Our clients are European and soon to be Global. The role will work closely with Client Services, Technology, Implementation and Delivery.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with our clients to resolve issues, propose known solutions or workarounds and assist management in the highlighting client needs.
- Work with internal teams Delivery and Technology teams to develop deep understanding of our products (both current and new)
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years experience of working on a Service Desk, in Application Support or Customer Services
- Desirable to have experience working with Internet facing applications
- Desirable to have experience working in dynamic and regulated environments (e.g. PCI DSS, ISO27001)
- An understanding of Internet technologies, including APIs, and how they are used a benefit
- An understanding of payment processes (e.g. Visa\Mastercard, UK Faster Payments, ISO8583, SEPA) a benefit
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine passion for Client Support and how it can bring value to businesses/customers
- Continuous learner, able to demonstrate a familiarity with current trends
- Can communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders at different levels
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast and freshly baked cookies every day at 3pm!
- Competitive salary
- Support, training, personal and professional development
- Plenty of opportunities for progression
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative
- You will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions